Sunday, March 20, 2011

Proper Introductions

Her name is Prudence.
His name is Wally.

Together, they hand make quirky and delightful things to help spread vintage-inspired kitsch across the states.


This brand new blog is a place to see what these young wipper-snappers are creating and how you can get your hands on some of the items. While they love to tour to craft fairs in their Winnebago, their merchandise can also be purchased online!
...
When they're not creating and selling their wares from their gypsy cart, Prudence and Wally head up the Retro Research Society, documenting their finds and tips over at
Every month, they even give something vintagey away... just because they feel like it!
...
Gearing up for the Flea Market Season, Prudence and Wally have been as busy as sin sewing and dying all sorts of quirky things, so be sure to stop by again soon for new products and fun thoughts!

10 comments:

  1. Hi, I am a new follower, please follow me back.
    http://royalegacy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your new blog and I love Vintage!
    Of course some may think that I'm Vintage so maybe that is why. LOL
    I'm now following you on GFC and found you through your link on follow me back Tuesday.
    Have a Happy One.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I found ya through Follow Me Back Tuesday. Hope you'll come visit me and follow back at:

    http://mommychosis.blogspot.com

    Happy blogging,

    Kimberley

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun blog set-up! Visiting from Follow Me back Tuesday... and your newest follower!
    ~ Kimberlee at The Spunky Diva 

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower from FMBT! Cute blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I'm blog hopping and found yours! I'm now following and would love for you to check out my blog and follow back!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Neat blog!

    I just found you through the Follow Me Back Tuesday blog hop! Can't wait to read more. Have a great week.

    Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping by from FMBT to follow your blog. They seemed like the typical couple. :-)
    Come by and check out Blogger Broadcast.
    How to Create Blog Button Badge Holder

    ReplyDelete
  9. Found you at the Tuesday Blog Hop! Glad I did am a happy new follower :).

    www.marleeindebt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am your newest follower. I’m stopping by from “Follow me Back Tuesday.” Looking forward to your follow back.
    Cheers,
    Shanae

    My Blog

    ReplyDelete